Property Managers, Insurers, Building Surveyors and Plumbers are now looking at water leak detection to combat the massive destruction and expense caused by water damage in residential and commercial properties.
The Floodcheck auto valve is a flood prevention device that protects properties from internal flooding by monitoring the water supply. It automatically switches off the main water supply if it detects a water leak, preventing structural and electrical damage caused by water leaks and burst pipes.
Floodcheck’s easy to install auto valve monitors the continuous and excess flow of your water supply as well as monitoring freezing temperatures to protect homes and businesses from water damage caused by frozen and burst pipes.
Easy to Install
The Floodcheck Auto Kit will turn off your water if:
- There is a burst pipe or a tap is letting water run continuously, for a longer time period than average. The time can be set between 10 and 40 minutes.
- If there is a sudden unusual or abnormal demand on the water supply.
- If no water is used after 24 hours, Floodcheck will turn off your water safely until you return.
- If a leak is detected the Floodcheck shut off the water supply until it is reset.
Floodcheck products are easy to locate and easy to use, valves can be located in hard-to-access areas such as under the sink, brass valves can stop working if not serviced regularly, especially in hard water areas. if an emergency occurs damage could be disasterous.
Contact us at 1-888-345-6921 for more information or email us here. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ready to buy? Click to purchase.
What are the benefits of Floodcheck?
- Easy to install
- Fully automated
- Available for both 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch pipes
- Freeze protection
- Adjustable excess flow monitor.
- Non-use indicator: turns off water supply if house is unoccupied for 24 hours
- Time out function: Can be set from 10 minutes to 40 minutes
- Protects your property 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- WRAS approved